2007-05-15

[OSF] Bubb Rubb says: The Whistles go WOOOOO

Alright, so last week Old School Friday [OSF] kind of...fell apart. Mostly because my computer decided to do the same. But, here at work, Scally and I are running 8-Track Tuesdays (yes, we have an 8 track player, and yes, about 100 8-tracks...the Stones are on right now). So, I'll make up for it now, while I'm in an old school mood. This week's classic: Bubb Rubb and Lil' Sis and their whistle tips. This one was passed around for a while, then fell off for a few years, and came back with a vengeance this year. So, here it is, along with multiple remix versions. Freaking classics. My favorite part of the video, besides the whole thing, is at the end when he completely blows the stop sign and almost crashes (and you can't even barely hear his whistler tips anyway). ORIGINAL: REMIX: TECHNO REMIX: LUDACRIS REMIX: Who could forget Kailey? AND! A Bubb Rubb documentary/interview thing Chillin' at the Mansion: This is a short trailer for Bubb Rubb's DVD. I was gonna skip this one, but I love Prefuse 73, so I'll include it...entertaining, but not as funny as the other ones.

No comments: