2007-05-02

Michael Vick's meeting with Roger Goodell

This is a hilarious sit down between Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. [Read] In reality, this is what Vick had to say after the meeting with the big man: "After what happened Friday, and then what happened on Monday, I just wanted to crawl in a hole. I can't take it no more. I walk around with a smile on my face and act like I'm happy, but on the inside it's hurting. And it's killing me. I ain't got no more energy left for it." "The more I continue to do things and my name is in the media, I'm not going to get anywhere. I'm taking it upon myself and giving everybody my word that things are going to get changed around. Things are going to get turned around. I have a game plan for it. The company I keep, a lot of things gotta change, and I mean that from the heart". All I have to say on the matter is that actions speak louder then words. That, and as long as he's not injuring other people or animals, he should continue to do dumbass shit for us all to laugh at.

No comments: